Social media doesn’t really get me all excited, except for Pinterest of course. As a blogger, I sort of have to use the other networks. Sometimes enjoy it but most of the time I could take them or leave them. Let me tell you something crazy… I am LOVING tsū!! It’s pronounced “sue”, FYI. I have been on multiple times a day since joining. I am talking it up to everyone I know and figured I should clue in my faithful readers as well!
Here is why bloggers MUST be on tsu:
1. tsu is free and easy to navigate. It has a similar layout to Facebook but is much less cluttered.
2. I’ve found much more genuine, positive interaction on tsū than on any other social media platform. Sure, there are your typical run of the mill spammers but it seems that tsū takes a pretty proactive approach to banning those who misuse the network.
3. Since I have had an account there, I haven’t seen any evidence of feed tampering, unlike Facebook. Posts show up in chronological order by last interaction.
4. This site is seriously blowing up! tsū hit a million users in its first month which outpaces all of the other social networks out there.
5. I get excellent click through rates when I post something with a blog link. Almost double than any other network.
6. It’s easy to create your own supportive blogging tribe on this platform. tsu just introduced ‘groups’ not too long ago.
7. tsu is pretty much invitation only which leads to higher quality users, generally speaking of course.
8. They share their revenue with members, content creators and engaged users. The more quality engagement and content you offer, the more money ends up in your tsū bank!
Your earnings may be pocketed or donated to charities directly on tsu. What better way is there to share socially, than by making a positive impact in the world!? You may not get rich but why not make or donate a few bucks promoting your blog?
Are you ready to jump in? Click here to gain entrance via my invite link. I am @theartofbetter so be sure to pop over and say hi! Once you are signed up, be sure to check out the FAQ page for a ton of simple answers to the basic new member questions.